Akpos with no sense

Akpors last week moved with his wife to
Victoria Island, Lagos.
A thief came to his house one night and
threatened to inject him with blood
containing the HIV virus if he didn't drop
all the money he collected from the bank
the day before.
Akpors: Are you going
to leave me with the
money if I allow you to inject me with
the HIV virus?

The Thief: I will not collect the
money and I
will leave you.
On hearing this, he told the thief to give
him 2 minutes and he went to the toilet.
When he
came back from the toilet, he asked the
thief
to inject him with the HIV virus. The
frustrated thief injected him with the HIV virus and left immediately.
Immediately the thief left, the wife
became
hysterical

The Wife: What the hell did you
just do?

Akpors: Don't mind the silly thief, he
doesn't
know that I put on a condom the other
time
I went to the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment